Premium Foundation Makeup Brush
EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush
Real Technique Expert Face Brush
Yalmeh Foundation Brush
Mary Kay Liquid Foundation Makeup Brush
SOHO Pro Foundation Brush
Sigma F80-Flat 80 Kabuki TM
Best Liquid Foundation Brush for your Cosmetics
Makeup plays a huge part in today’s society. Whatever reason a person has to wear it, it should be made simple yet sufficient to suit the needs of the individual. One of the most popular makeup products you can find in a common, personal makeup kit is the liquid foundation. Liquid foundation is commonly applied using hands or makeup sponges, but there are brushes that you can buy to make your application easy.
The Perfect Brush to Choose
If there are different types of foundations, there are also different types of brushes to aid your makeup application.
- Flat Foundation Brush – the most common foundation brush found in the market. Its shape is usually flat with a rounded head but also available on square top.
- Duo Fibre Brush – it comes with two brushes at both ends having a rounded shaped synthetic brush on top and natural fibre brush at the bottom.
- Buffer Brush – is usually small in diameter, round and dense which will give you a smooth result. With this brush, you need to apply makeup product in buffing motion.
- Flat Top Brush – it has a flat surface that helps you in making easy application of foundation right into the skin.
Best Liquid Foundation Brush
Your liquid foundation will be really applied properly with the aid of the best liquid foundation brush. Since liquid foundation does not usually have brushes when bought, you have to buy the brush separately. You can choose from different sizes, color, types and brands for the brush you want.
- Premium Foundation Makeup Brush – is available in flat top, angled, flat angled, tapered, and round types and shapes. It has synthetic bristles which are soft and that will not leave anystray bristles on your skin.
- EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush – is a brush perfect for powder or liquid foundation. It is incredibly soft, do have hand-cut bristles and sleek handle. It is made from recycled aluminum ferule.
- Real Technique Expert Face Brush – made with hand cut hair design that allows streak-free and even makeup application. Its synthetic taklon bristles are less prone to damage so it is easy to maintain and keep clean.
- Yalmeh Foundation Brush – this foundation leaves a flawless finish and spotlight the natural beauty that lies in you. It is really acclaimed for its price.
- Mary Kay Liquid Foundation Makeup Brush – this is a brush that has a unique shape that helps you in applying liquid foundation smoothly and evenly.
- SOHO Pro Foundation Brush – this foundation brush blends right amount of liquid foundation on the skin and delivers even and smooth coverage with flawless finish.
- Sigma F80-Flat 80 Kabuki TM – comes with flat and dense head which is recommended to be used for cream or liquid products to flatten areas such as cheeks and foreheads.
With the best liquid foundation brush, you can evenly and smoothly apply your favorite liquid foundation. Just be sure to choose the brush you are comfortable with. There are others that suffer from choosing the brush which is not right for them. Ask for assistance from experts or to those who are knowledgeable of the liquid foundation brush available.