What Is The Best Makeup Setting Spray?
It has long been a predicament for us girls to find the perfect makeup that would bedazzle our face and make us look our best whenever and wherever we go. However, the problem didn’t stop there as it still entailed yet another dilemma that we have to think about – I’m pertaining about how we can make our makeup stay in place no matter how long we are in any of our agenda. Many gals even tried getting those hairsprays into action, but it definitely didn’t end well. Fortunately, the makeup industry didn’t give up as they still brought the best makeup setting sprays that definitely shook the foundations of our beauty life.
Putting on our makeup in the morning is definitely a hassle, especially if we want to equip our full package makeup look, but nevertheless, the result that we get is definitely more than enough to pay off our sweat. This is exactly why we certainly feel deep disappointment when we see our makeup melt, fade or budge even for a tiny bit. The best makeup setting sprays are here to fix this concern of ours and if you want to have a five-star experience, you ought to search for nothing short of the top ones. This is where this article enters as I will cater to you some of the full-proofed, best makeup setting spray that will cut all your uncertainties and help you flaunt your beauty anywhere and anytime.
It’s already a given that those with oily skin (mild or extreme), experience the heavier part of makeups that melt and fade. If you’re looking for a setting spray that would remove those pesky oils from your skin and control it while helping your makeup set and stay budge-free all throughout the day, then this one from Urban Decay will definitely be a godsend spray for you. It’s weightless, one of the strongest oil control makeup out there and it even leaves your skin with a gorgeous matte finish to die for. With this, your makeup will look good as new even if hours have already passed since you applied it.
- Light as air formula
- Godsend Product that would set your makeup for the entire day without budging or fading.
- Its oil control is superb and is definitely perfect even for those with extremely oily skin.
- Smells great
- Isn’t greasy or sticky in the slightest
- Quite expensive
- May sometimes not be that great for those with dry skin.
We may not know how it did it, but this makeup is definitely the bomb when it comes to letting that makeup set and remain there all throughout the day. It packs a very light formula that would definitely serve you with a comfortable experience while coating your skin and makeup with an invisible layer that would prevent your makeup from fading, budging or melting from intense heat or humidity.
- Extreme hydrating and non-drying
- Let your makeup remain budge-free for a long amount of time.
- Non-sticky and not smelly
- Leaves a natural and satin finish.
- Doesn’t work great for people with oily skin due to its hydrating prowess.
- Its extreme hydration sometimes becomes too wet for users.
- Some users said that it makes the skin or makeup look darker.
This is definitely the cheapest of the bunch, however, don’t be fooled as it definitely is a worthy makeup spray if you’re looking for something that would fit your budget. However, unlike the other two, this is not some worldly unique makeup that would make your jaw drop, but keep in mind that for its price, it’s definitely worth a try. It would still give you a fair amount of setting prowess that would make light makeup remain for hours. Unfortunately, it’s definitely not something you’d want to wear for heavy duty makeups and activities.
- Incredibly Cheap
- It does a wonderful job in setting light makeups.
- Leaves a beautiful dewy to matte finish
- Has vitamins A, C & E along with Aloe, Green Tea and Cucumber that are good for the skin.
- Not as effective as other products when it comes to setting.
- Is not very good at setting Heavy Makeups.
- Not good to extreme humid situations or heat.