Rimmel ‘Stay Matte’ Pressed Powder
MAC Blot Pressed Powder
Elf Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder
What Is The Best Pressed Powder For Oily Skin?
It’s definitely frustrating to find your makeup sliding off your face the moment you step in front of the place you’re going to for the day or night. After all the preparations you’ve done, from primer up to the last makeup you use, the makeup you thought will last for a day, didn’t even last for a couple of hours. This scenario is more often experienced by those gals with shiny, oily skin. The painstaking procedure to get this oily skin to stay at bay is definitely real and the best friends you opt to get if you’re one of those who’s in combat against this dilemma are the best pressed powder for oily skin.
The glistening face you may have, possess more moisture in all or some parts of your skin than those with normal skin types which only makes it ideal for us to use press powders. The best pressed powder for oily skin are not only compact, versatile and easy-to-use anywhere, they are also the best weapons we may have if we ever want to control the oiliness of our face all throughout the day. The problem against oily skin is definitely a severe one and a single mistake of choosing a product may even lead to more disappointing results. To prevent you from straying down the wrong path, I’ve rounded up the best pressed powder for oily skin that you can choose from which will all certainly help you get up from the predicament you’re in right now.
Stay mattified all throughout the day and experience the full-proofed effects which this pressed powder from Rimmel can bring to your face. It’ll certainly help your skin remain oil-free for hours with its oil-absorbing formula that’ll minimize imperfections for a perfect finish while ensuring you that your complexion will be shine-free.
- Easy to Apply and controls shine and oil superbly
- Blends very well and covers imperfections seamlessly.
- Long lasting and leaves a gorgeous matte finish.
- The coverage may not be that appalling for those with extreme perfections to hide.
- Some say that it may last for only 5 hours or so.
MAC definitely has a lot of products that it could boast and this product is certainly one of them. This pressed powder aims to leave your skin with a glorious matte finish to die for that won’t end up budging or turning cake-y even after hours have already passed since you’ve applied it. In terms of oil-control prowess, this product is definite top-notch and second to none as it’ll leave your complexion shine-free for hours. The term blot in this makeup also emphasizes that it’s definitely not that good at coverage, but it will undoubtedly leave you with a natural-looking finish that you’ll certainly love.
- Weightless and Easy-to-Apply
- It leaves an alluring matte finish on your skin.
- Controls oil very well.
- Won’t turn cake-y even after hours.
- Quite Expensive.
- Coverage is not great for those who are looking to hide extreme imperfections.
- The longevity of this product may depend on the situation and how severe your oily skin is. Worst case scenario – you’ll only be able to revel on it for a couple of hours or so.
Redefine your overall appearance and leave your skin with a flawless complexion that’ll leave onlookers speechless and awe-inspired. This product from E.l.f is definitely within the reach of anyone’s budget and it’ll certainly give you a suppler and smoother finish that you definitely won’t get enough of. This product also has a somewhat, silky formula that’s light as air and it’ll magically work its way on your skin, mattifying it and helping you achieve an oil-free, shine-free face that’ll last for hours.
- Light as Air.
- Gives a mattifying finish to die for.
- Will keep your skin shine-free and oil-free for hours.
- Will leave your skin extremely flawless and gorgeous.
- The range of shades is definitely not that wide which will surely make it hard for those with darker skin tone, to find the ones that’ll fit them.
- Lasts for only 5 hours or so.