Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50++ and PA +++
Kate Somerville Serum Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
What is the best Sunscreen for Oily Skin?
It’s definitely a horrendous feeling whenever any makeup I use just melts and glides off from my face faster than I expected it to if it’s not the right one. I know that many girls out there is also experiencing this kind of dismaying situation in their day-by-day lives and if you’re one of them, welcome to the team. Of course, this also stays true when we’re using our good old sunscreen and for me who’s on a place where ‘hot’ is definitely an understatement, my oily skin flushing out my sunscreen is definitely a big no-no situation for me. If this situation is also all too familiar for you, then what you need in your beauty arsenal is the best sunscreen for oily skin that won’t render you with a disappointing result.
Just like in any products we gals with oily skin use, the best sunscreen for oily skin will definitely be those which are oil-free and possesses minimal hydrating prowess so we wouldn’t have them battle out with our natural, pesky excessive oils. It’s also wiser to choose something that’s lighter and if possible, something that will leave our skin with a matte finish. If you have this kind of product, then you’re definitely in for a glorious, heavenly experience whatever agenda you have in your list for the day. For those who are still in the searching part, don’t worry as I have this list of the best sunscreen for oily skin that will definitely spell protection over your skin while also sprinkling you with other benefits that will go beyond your expectations.
This is truly the closest thing I know to sorcery as Olay brings the power of a moisturizer, sunscreen along with powerful oil control prowess that will definitely bring heavenly results for those with oily skin. Although it packs such lucrative amount of benefits, this moisturizer still retains its incredible lightweight characteristic while leaving your skin with a smooth, supple finish you’ll definitely revere. This product has a high amount of SPF for protection against UV rays which makes it a perfect fit for those who are looking for higher protection in a lightweight product. It also won’t render any form of greasiness to your skin, it dries quickly and it is filled with blends of antioxidants that’ll protect and nourish your skin even further.
- The High SPF 50 provides higher protection against UV rays.
- Lightweight which provides extreme comfort and ease during usage. This lightweight characteristic also helps in retaining the formula on your skin.
- Dries quickly and absorbs excess oils from skin.
- Packed with antioxidants to nourish and protect skin even further.
- Leaves skin supple and smooth
- Not Fragrance-free which may prove to be a disadvantage for sensitive people.
- It has no disinfectants for pesky blemishes.
The very attractive point in this sunscreen is the fact that it has a very high SPF protection that will leave you reassured and comfortable even under the raging heat of the sun. However, its great potential doesn’t lie on its SPF prowess alone but also on its other benefits that leaves the skin feeling refreshed, soft and supple all throughout the day. This product is also lightweight and it dries extremely fast to leave your skin with a sheer, dry finish by controlling oil from your skin which is definitely a treat for those who are suffering from oily skin. It also utilizes a unique technology dubbed as ‘Helioplex’ which aims to give a broad and surefire way for protection against the sun.
- Uses Helioplex technology for broad spectrum protection.
- Leaves the skin feeling smooth, supple and refreshed after usage.
- Has high SPF protection for UV rays.
- Lightweight and has superb oil-control prowess for those with oily skin.
- Some say there are better products out there that offers a more, surefire way for those with oily skin.
- Some users also said that it sometimes creased and left white lines.
Though it’s called a serum, this product is definitely not one – it only has an extremely thin and lightweight formula that’ll seamlessly blend over your skin and create a mild matte result to your skin. This product is also packed with antioxidants along with a fragrance-free formula that’ll surely be of benefit to any type of skin out there especially oily-skinned people. Also, though the antioxidants don’t amount that much, the high SPF 50 is already enough to convince you to buy this product.
- Fragrance-free and packs antioxidants which is certainly a plus for every skin type out there.
- Light as air and extremely thin which will allow user to easy apply it across the skin.
- High SPF prowess for UV protection.
- There should have been more antioxidants.
- Doesn’t possess capabilities to hide even the slightest imperfection.