What Is The Best Tinted Moisturizer For Oily Skin?
Having an oily skin is different from having a gorgeously, moisturized complexion that looks healthy and natural. However, most moisturizers that gals with dry skin to normal skin adore, aren’t fit for our oily-skinned friends and this definitely calls for an immediate action especially because most of us have their own case of oily zones, even myself. As far as moisturizers go, it is only a given that they are thin and more liquid in form, thus, it definitely doesn’t go well with oily skin. However, don’t lose hope as there are definitely some of the best tinted moisturizers for oily skin that’ll fit you and your needs perfectly.
Though too good to be true, the best tinted moisturizers for oily skin definitely exists. Though they don’t packed as much moisturizing prowess as the ones used for dry skin, it’ll definitely leave your skin with a healthy glow that will even help you eradicate the disgusting sheen of oil from your face. If you’re looking for an immediate answer to your search, then you’ve definitely come to the right place as I have everything ready for you in this list of the best tinted moisturizers for oily skin. These products will surely help you in the pinch you’ve fallen into and they will surely render you with the best results you could ever wish for.
You can never go wrong with Clinique as they have tons of products that are all non-comedogenic and skin-friendly whatever skin type you have. This tinted moisturizer is no exception as it packs the right amount of hydrating prowess, but not too much for oily-skinned gals to handle. Its formula comes in a somehow, creamy consistency which only shows that it’s not too liquid in form which is perfect for those with too much oil on their face. Its creamy formula allows it to easily and beautifully blend with your skin while leaving a gorgeous satin finish that looks natural and simply stunning. Moreover, it also packs better coverage than other regular tinted moisturizers out there.
- Its creamy formula that’s not too liquid in form is perfect for oily skin.
- It leaves a beautiful, perfect satin finish with a bit more coverage than other moisturizers.
- Non-comedogenic which makes it perfect for even those with sensitive skin.
- Those with dry skin may find its hydrating prowess to be lacking.
- The low number of shades may render you with a difficult search to find the shade that’ll fit your skin tone perfectly.
There are definitely lots of gals out there all around the globe that’ll swear by this product, even I myself believe that this is definitely one of the best tinted moisturizers you can get on the market today. Though the price may not be that attractive, the effects it will render will surely be more than enough to convince you to invest on it. This tinted moisturizer is light as air and it possesses a flawless coverage that’ll leave your skin picture-perfect all throughout the day. It also packs a whole lot of natural ingredients, antioxidants and SPF that all combines to nourish and protect your skin, for a gorgeous, healthy-looking finish the more you use it.
- Gives Flawless Coverage for Picture-Perfect Complexion
- Contains Antioxidants from ginseng, leaf extract of the gingko biloba and SPF 20 which will help protect, nourish and soothe your skin from its very core.
- Won’t cake, fade or budge even after hours.
- Will not work for severe imperfections
- The shade range is too few.
- May not work that great for extremely humid situations.
Nars definitely proved itself worthy to be one of the most resounding name in the makeup industry with this product that can certainly be added to the best products from Nars. This tinted moisturizes is extremely light and you won’t even be able to feel it once you wear it. It will induce a layer of protection over your skin, evens out your skin tone while also hiding some of your imperfections away – from those pesky wrinkles up to minimizing the appearance of your pores. This oil-free product is definitely fit for those with oily skin who’re looking for the best tinted moisturizer that won’t prove to be too hydrating or watery for them.
- Cruelty-Free and Oil-Free which makes it fit for those with oily skin, normal and dry skin.
- Evens out skin tone, corrects other discoloration and hides imperfections seamlessly.
- SPF 30 will protect you from the UV rays of the sun.
- Leaves a natural, Radiant-looking skin, worthy of its name.
- Extremely Expensive.
- May not cover every imperfections you have.