Whether you’re going for straight, arched, curved or natural brow, you will need the best eye brow products to achieve the look you are aiming for. We know that choosing an eye brow product can be as overwhelming as your first attempt to fill and line your brows. There are just too many eye brow makeup cosmetics on the market these days!
We tried and tested a gamut of eye brow products and here are the ones that stood out for us because they added the right kind of texture, fullness and dimension to our arches.
Check out our list of the best eyebrow products for 2019.
Eye Brow Gel
- Anastacia Clear Brow Gel This lightweight clear gel will tidy up your brows all day and make them look like they gained weight in the right places. The chamomile formula keeps the brows in place, healthy and moisturized. It doesn’t feel sticky and leave any residue.
Price: $ 22
- Glossier Boy Brow Shape, thicken and fill your eyebrows with Glossier Boy Brow’s creamy wax formula that will not leave your brows stiff and dry. No need to worry about your brows misbehaving midday because they will stay in place all day – rain or shine!It is infused with beeswax and carnauba wax which keep the hairs in place plus oleic acid which nourishes and moisturizes the strands.
Shades: Blond, Brown, Black and Clear
- Benefit Gimme Brow + Volumizing Eye Brow Gel We are not surprised that this gel remains to be a cult favorite. With one swipe, you will end up with fuller natural looking brows that stay in place all day. Perfect for women with fine, sparse eyebrows. It is so easy to apply, you will get it right on your first try.
Shades: 01-Light, 03- Medium, 05-Deep
Price: $ 24
- Eyeko Brow GelBrushing your brows with this eyebrow mascara gel will groom them close to perfection. The glossy finish will light up your face instantly. Another thing we love about this product is that it is infused with keratin and gingko biloba which will help condition and improve the appearance of your brows.
Shade: Light Brown Tint
Price: $ 25
- Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber VolumizerPrepared to be wowed by this great drugstore find! This fiber infused gel formula will make your brows fuller in just a few strokes. It adds volume and makes the strands look denser.
Shades: Blonde, Soft Brown, Medium Brown, Deep brown and Aubur
Price: $ 9.99
Eye Brow Pen/Pencil
- Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil
This ultra-fine waterproof pencil can turn your brows from looking blah to well defined eyebrows. What we love about this pencil is that the strands do not look like they have been drawn. So natural and fine! It comes with a spoolie brush and a twist-up non-sharpen tip.
- Naturally By Stevi Christine Detailed Eyebrow Definer
You will love this long wearing, water resistant thin pencil. With easy brush strokes, your brows will be transformed from sparse to looking naturally full. It also comes with brush for taming strands.
- Urban Decay Brow Beater
This lightweight pencil with micro fine tip allows you to draw feathery strokes so you’ll get soft looking yet defined eye brows. They will look amazing without that overly sculpted look. It is also waterproof, smudge proof and long wearing. What more can you ask for?
- Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil
Get awesome brows with this firm pencil that allows you to draw thin hair like strands and fill in tiny spots. No need to retouch for it lasts all day without smudges.
Price: $ 10
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil
You can shape your brows and replicate missing strands perfectly with this pencil. It can mimic fine hairs making your brows look ultra-natural. We love the spoolie brush on the opposite end of the pencil that helps groom brows neatly in place.
Price: $ 9.99
Eye Brow Powder Kit
- Dior All in One 3D Brow Powder
A lovely kit that contains lighter and darker powder shades, water resistant grooming wax, two angled applicators, spoolie brush and mirror. We love how naturally thick our brows looked after application and it lasted a full day.
- Anastasia Beverly hills Brow Powder Duo
The Queen of Brows definitely knows how to charm her way into women’s hearts. Choose one of Anastasia’s Brow Powder Duo 11 shades to fill and line your brows to perfection. The end result is highly satisfactory. Natural finish at its best.
Price: $ 23
- Benefit Brow Zings
This All-in-one kit contains a lighter shade powder, darker colored wax, angle brush, blending brush, mirror and mini tweezers. We love the natural finish that the smooth powder leaves on. Your brows will look more defined but not overdone. Go easy on the wax though because your brows will clump if you apply too much.
- Urban Decay Brow Box
The box contains two shades of eyebrow powder, wax, angled brow brush, spoolie, mini tweezers and two mirrors. You will fall for the silky powder that blends perfectly to fill in areas and outline the brows. Before you apply the powder, lightly apply a teeny bit of wax with your pinky finger then brush your brows with the spoolie.
- MAC Great Brows
MAC’s brow kit has two matte shades, creamy highlighter, angled brush, blending brush, spoolie and mirror. You can easily transform you arches from sparse to full easily with MAC’s brow kit. The powder contours without the mess and lasts a day. We love the inclusion of the highlighter that the brows need to get that added lift.
How To Apply Eyebrow Products
The art of filling and shaping your brows can be mastered after a few misses. Don’t allow mistakes to dampen your spirit, just keep practicing and you’ll get the hang of it.
One day soon, you’ll be able to perfect the strokes needed to mimic Cara Delevingne’s amazing brows.
Here’s a quick guide on how to apply Eyebrow makeup cosmetics the right way.
- Eye Brow Gel. Lightly brush the Gel in short upwards strokes alone or as a finishing topcoat to get that polished look. Follow the direction of your natural hairline when you brush the wand on your brow.
- Eye Brow Pencil. Begin by brushing your brows upwards with a spoolie so you can see the gaps or areas to fill. Start filling under your natural arch. Use short, light strokes to fill in the areas, in order to mimic the fine strands of your eye brows. Run a brush through again after filling in the brows to set the hairs in place and make them appear more natural.
- Eyebrow Powder. Brush your brows upwards with a spoolie. Apply wax in short upward strokes with a mini angled brush. Start filling in any gaps with light feathery strokes.
Tip: Apply the darker shade into the inner corner of the brow and blend it with the lighter shade towards the tail end. Finish off by swiping highlighter from the tail end of your eye brow towards the inner corner and then blend it on the spot tight below the arch.
Having great-looking eye brows are a cool way to highlight your eyes. If the eyes are the windows to your soul, the eye brows are the frames! Many of the most iconic faces were defined by their fabulous brows such as Brooke Shields, Cindy Crawford, Angelina Jolie, Chloe Moretz and of course, Ms. Cara Delevingne!