How many times have you tried eyelash serums and ended up waiting for results to happen forever? With the myriad of choices, there are products that work while others don’t. There will be a couple of misses before you stumble upon your true eyelash saver.
Searching for the most effective eyelash growth serum will test your patience, so we are here to help you in your quest. To find out which brands stay true to their claims, we dug up the net for recommendations from beauty bloggers, users’ feedbacks and YouTube reviews/testimonials.
Lashes will not grow longer and fuller overnight but with continued use, there are serums that are capable of delivering amazing results in a matter of weeks. Do eyelash growth serums work? Good news! There is hope for your sparse and short eyelashes to look better than ever.
Here is a list of the best eyelash enhancing serums that women have fallen in love with:
Table of Contents
- Idol Lash Eyelash Enhancer.
- WooLash by Woo Pure.
- Rapidlash Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum.
- LiLash Purified Eyelash Serum.
- GrandeLash-MD Lash Enhancing Serum.
- Shiseido Full Lash and Brow Serum.
- Organys Lash & Brow Boosting Serum.
- How To Take Care Of Your Lashes
- Conclusion: Quick Guide on Buying an Eyelash Serum
Idol Lash Eyelash Enhancer.
This eyelash enhancer lives up to its promise of giving users longer and fuller lashes within two to four weeks of daily use. Plus, it’s reasonably priced. Proof that a high quality product need not be expensive.
It contains natural ingredients – Cocoyl, Kelp extract, Honey extract, Jojoba seed oil, Nettle extract and Chamomile extract. If you have sensitive skin and eyes, Idol Lash is safe to use.
WooLash by Woo Pure.
From what we gathered, this product is certainly climbing its way up to becoming one of the best eyelash enhancing serums of 2019. Customers’, dermatologists’ and beauty bloggers’ ratings have been consistently positive.
Verified users claim that as early as 2-4 weeks their lashes have grown thicker and longer without experiencing side effects. It is known for its revolutionary formula which combines bioactive phytomolecules and naturally derived botanical extracts.
Rapidlash Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum.
Many users were pleasantly surprised at how fuller, glossier and longer their lashes turned out after 2 months of daily use.
This has been consistently raved about due to its affordability and effectiveness. It contains Hexatein 1 Complex, which is composed of Polypeptides, Amino acids, Biotin, Panthenol, Pumpkin seed extract and soybean oil.
LiLash Purified Eyelash Serum.
Those who have tried this serum claimed that increased lash density became evident after 4 weeks of continued use. It contains Seed extracts, Panthenol, Silica, Purified H2O and other ingredients that stimulate hair growth.
Despite its strong popularity and proven effectivity, many users are not too fond of its tag price. If you are willing to spend more than $100 for eyelash lengthening, try out LiLash to find out why many women became ardent users of this product.
GrandeLash-MD Lash Enhancing Serum.
Many users have stated that in just four weeks, their lashes were back in full bloom.
Although some complained of slight discoloration on the area where you apply the serum, over all users ended up truly satisfied with their revitalized lashes after 3 months of continued use.
It is packed with vitamins, chamomile and amino acids which lengthens and causes hair regrowth.
Shiseido Full Lash and Brow Serum.
It’s not surprising that this serum is a top seller in Asia. Its hydrating formula has given short and thin lashes another leash on life. It contains Arginine which is responsible for restoring the thickness and length of lashes.
Significant results were visible after 8 weeks of continued use. It is also good for thinning brows so you really can’t lose with this product.
Organys Lash & Brow Boosting Serum.
If you are not a fan of chemical ingredients, this eyelash lengthening serum may just be your cup of tea. It contains saw palmetto, peptides, green tea and nettle root extract.
You will have to wait 60 days for results to manifest, although some users noticed changes in as early as 4 weeks.
How To Take Care Of Your Lashes
Eyelashes succumb to wear and tear as women age so you must make it a habit to care for your lashes. Although it’s normal to lose 1-4 eyelashes a day, you need to give them daily dose of TLC to make sure that you do not lose more than you should.
- Remove all traces of eye makeup before you sleep. Clogged roots can lead to hair fall out and eye infection, so never leave eye shadow and mascara on overnight. Gently remove your eye makeup with cleansers or baby shampoo.
- Condition you lashes after cleansing. Castor oil, olive oil or petroleum jelly can hydrate your lashes as you sleep. Apply the conditioner on your upper and lower lash lines with a Q tip.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes. If you rub your eyes too often, friction can cause your lashes to fall out. It can also lead to eye infection because dirt can enter your eyes.
- Easy on the eyelash curler. Curly lashes are pretty indeed but if you over do the curling your lashes will break. Avoid tugging and squeezing with so much gusto.
Tip: Heat the curler with a blow dryer quickly before you use it, so your lashes will curl faster.
- Let your lashes rest. Give your lash roots some time off from mascara. The barely there look is hot this year so make the most out of it and give your lashes the break it deserves.
- Eat right. You can keep your eyelashes healthy, long and full by eating the right kinds of food. Load up on salmon, eggs, red meat, nuts, oysters, avocados, spinach and beans. Regular intake of B complex Vitamins, Vitamin C and Vitamin E is good for your lashes too.
Conclusion: Quick Guide on Buying an Eyelash Serum
Take note that the length of time for visible results to show may differ from one user to the next. Some see changes as early as two weeks while others have to wait just a wee bit longer. For best results, apply the product as instructed and patiently wait for the serum to work its magic.
Heads up… there are possible side effects of eyelash enhancers such as eye itchiness, eyelids discoloration/darkening, redness, Iris pigmentation and excess hair growth outside eye area.
If you still want to try a certain brand, be aware of the negative effects that verified users have encountered. Read the label carefully to find out the side effects that may occur during use.
Read up on customer reviews or feel free to ask about the product you are eyeing on beauty online communities. Please stay away from unknown brands that you can only purchase online especially if the company doesn’t have sufficient information on the product or even a website. Don’t get carried away by tempting offers or unrealistic claims of overnight results.
Do not forget to do a patch test on your arm to see if you are allergic to the serum. If there is no irritation after 24 hours, the product is good to use.
Manufacturers always have return policies on their products so in the event that the serum clashes with your skin or results are not visible within the period indicated on the label, get your money back.