L’Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup
Dior Diorskin Nude Air Serum De Teint
Clinique Even Better Makeup
What is the Best Light Coverage Foundation?
The no-makeup revolution is definitely becoming more and more prevalent these days and many beauty enthusiasts definitely believe that the more natural-looking your skin is, the better. Who can argue with that, right? Although full coverage makeups definitely does a wonderful job in giving you the flawless skin you oh-so desire, many of them tend to look superficial and unnatural-looking. Also, applying such heavy makeups over and over again in each passing days may even lead you to garner different negative effects that you definitely wouldn’t want to experience. In saying this, it is only logical that getting the best light coverage foundations should be next on your list of things to do.
The best light coverage foundations, though they don’t come on-par with full coverage makeups in terms of hiding imperfections, still holds a certain beauty which the heavy-duty makeups can never have. What I’m talking about is the sheer, beautiful coverage they leave that just looks natural and oh-so enticing. If you want to embrace this kind of get-up, then I’ve got you covered as I’m going to hand you a list of the best light coverage foundations I’ve encountered during the time when I was still in search for my go-to partner for a natural, gorgeous look.
Admit it, makeup that claims to give magical effect certainly has that kind of impact that would just make you want to buy it impulsively. This makeup from L’Oreal definitely made me do just that and fortunately, it didn’t disappoint me. It’s undoubtedly lightweight which offers extreme comfort and ease when applying and using it. This makeup comes in a creamy, liquid formula that’ll blend seamlessly over your skin but will transform and end up giving you a nice, matte, powdery finish that’ll simply take your breath away.
- Will certainly end up giving you a beautiful, lightweight finish.
- Leaves the skin with a gorgeous, matte finish.
- Some users had a hard time blending it over the skin.
- The matte finish may not be fit for those who are looking for a bit more sheen.
I definitely treat this as one of the best, godsend product for those gals who are looking for the perfect, sheer coverage to accompany your get-up all throughout the day. This foundation serum is light as air, providing you complete ease and comfort while using it. The ultra-fluid consistency of its formula will render you a nude-like finish that’ll look natural and awe-inspiring to the point where onlookers will certainly ask you about it. It comes with SPF 25, Oxygen Active Technology and lots of revolutionary products and vitamins that’ll leave your with a healthy-looking and extremely gorgeous glow.
- Weightless and easy to apply.
- Comes with Vitamins, Minerals, Cranberry Oil and Hyper-Oxygenated oil that’ll leave your skin healthy-looking and appealing.
- Provides an even, sheer finish that you’ll certainly love.
- Long lasting
- Great for those with Dry Skin.
- Offers SPF protection for UV rays of the sun.
When it comes to looking for a friendly makeup that won’t disappoint you, Clinique definitely has lots of them on their arsenal that will prove to be the joy of your life once you find them. This ‘Even Better’ Makeup is definitely one of them and once you use it, you surely won’t be able to let go of it. Clinique is known for their non-comedogenic and cruelty-free chemicals so even if you have a sensitive skin, you’ll definitely be confident in picking this one as it definitely won’t trigger any of your skin’s condition. It also has a formula that’s easy to blend even with your fingers alone, and it offers a plethora of shades that will surely render all skin tones, the best sheer coverage you can ever get.
- Non-comedogenic, oil-free and fragrance-free which makes it a perfect fit for any skin types and even those with sensitive skin and other skin conditions.
- Lightweight and extremely easy-to-blend
- Long-lasting and its coverage is buildable
- Over 30 Shades to choose from.
- Some people found it very drying.
- Shade may appear darker once it oxidizes.