Table of Contents
- The Perfect Product To Look Your Best
- Why You May Need A Perfecting Base
- Things To Consider Before You Decide
- L’Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Product Specs
- What To Expect When You Start Using It
- What Paris Studios Secrets Primer Benefits You Can Expect
- How To Apply For Best Results
- What To Use It With
- Top Reasons To Try L’Oreal Magic Perfecting Base
The Perfect Product To Look Your Best
There is nothing quite as satisfying as finding the makeup that makes you look fabulous. Whether it’s your favorite eyeliner or lipstick, there is always that item that you can depend on. Each woman does their makeup in their own way and they each have their must-haves.What is that one item that you can’t live without? What makeup item do you trust above all others to make you look good? For many, a base is the answer. If you have ever wondered how professional makeup artists achieve incredible looks, the answerlies in face primer. While there are several perfect base products available, one of the best ones is L Oreal magic perfecting base. If you haven’t tried it yet, you should.On this page, you will learn exactly what it does, how it works and how you can get the best possible results. Keep reading to find out how you can achieve a professional result from your own home.
Why You May Need A Perfecting Base
This may be your first time hearing about a perfecting base (also known as a face primer). You may have always depended on foundation and that was it. A perfecting base can make a world of difference for you and here’s why:
- It provides a base for your foundation to stick to, so it lasts longer.
- It helps to cover up pores. While foundation may cover up blemishes such as freckles, a primer can minimize the appearance of your pores.
- If you have a photo shoot coming up or want to make sure that you look flawless, a primer will provide a smooth complexion.
- If you tend to get a shiny face from your makeup in hot weather, a mattifying primer can minimize the oiliness.
- If you suffer from redness or a sallow complexion, a perfecting base can hide these issues.
- We all age and we shouldn’t be ashamed of it, but it doesn’t hurt to hide it (just a little?). Fine lines and wrinkles can be less apparent when you use perfecting base.
A perfecting base is ideal for those days when you have something special coming up and you want your look to be perfect. It’s that special item that will make you feel dressed up for any occasion. Whether you want something for long days at work or for occasions when you want to stand out, primers are miracle workers.
Things To Consider Before You Decide
Before you purchase a primer, you will want to get to know your skin better. Not every primer works well for every person. So before shopping, it’s important to ask the following questions:
- Do you have greasy skin that ends up looking shiny and sweaty with makeup, especially in warm weather?
- Are you looking for something to help you with your redness? A primer with green tones can help to minimize this unwanted color.
- Is your skin easily irritated by silicone-based products? Avoid products with silicone in them.
- Do you suffer from acne? Do you get breakouts from makeup products? Avoid makeup that is known to irritate and cause pimples.
- Do you need a primer for travel-use or do you typically apply your makeup at home? Does size matter when it comes to your makeup products?
- How much are you willing to spend on a primer? Do you mind a drug-store option or are you looking for luxury brands?
- Do you tend to see your large pores even with makeup on? A primer can help you to hide them.
Understanding your likes/dislikes and most of all, skin texture is important while shopping for makeup. While a friend may suggest a product that they love, you have to know if it’s the right kind for your needs. No make-up product is a one type fits all, so always make sure that you consider your personal needs for the best possible results.
L’Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Product Specs
While most primers come in tubes or bottles, this l oreal perfecting base has a different presentation. It comes in a small jar making it perfect for use at your vanity mirror. If you are hoping for a perfecting base for travel, you may need a different product.
At 3.7 x 1.9 x 1.7 inches, it’s a little too bulky for your travel makeup kit. Yet, it should definitely be used while you are at home. With only 0.5 oz, it may seem like it doesn’t have much primer. But, just a drop of this magic perfecting base face primer can go far.
The product itself is creamy and easy to apply without leaving your skin greasy or shiny-looking. More on that in the next section.
What To Expect When You Start Using It
When you reach for a primer, what do you expect? You probably want something that is going to help cover your pores. You may be looking for a product that makes your complexion look clearer. If this is what you want in your perfecting base, this is a primer you’ll love.
It has a light formula that doesn’t feel heavy but that does a great job of covering blemishes. It has a matte texture which is beneficial for those with oily skin. Its thick yet smooth texture helps to ensure that you can cover completely cover your pores and blemishes.
It doesn’t smell horrid and strong like other bases do which is a big plus for people who may get headaches from heavy fragrances.
What Paris Studios Secrets Primer Benefits You Can Expect
As with many L’Oréal products, this perfecting base comes in an elegant presentation. But, of course, you care more about what is on the inside, right? The brand doesn’t disappoint. They make sure to provide customers with quality coverage.
If you are looking for a reliable product, check out this primer’s benefits to help you determine if it’s for you:
- It has a pleasant smell that isn’t overpowering. Some primers from different brands have intense fragrances that make them difficult to use on the face. This one is subtle.
- It is highly effective in hiding those fine lines or large pores that may be embarrassing you. It covers blemishes and issues better than foundation.
- It helps your foundation to last longer than normal. It works better than most primers by allowing the foundation to stay on for hours on end. This is extremely convenient for long events or work days. Who wants to have to worry about reapplying their makeup?
- It goes on smoothly making application easy as can be. Some primers dry too quickly but this one allows you to play with it a bit.
- It has a mattifying effect without feeling too thick or heavy. It does a great job of keeping shiny skin at bay but doesn’t make dry skin look flaky.
- While it does a great job at “covering up,” it doesn’t make you look like you’re wearing caked-on makeup.
- If you have problems with acne scars or bumps on your face, this product does a good job at hiding blemishes.
- While the presentation and size is small, you don’t need much to be able to have full coverage on your face.
- If you don’t need a primer with color, the product’s clear texture will be perfect for you.
- This perfecting base provides your skin with a soft and healthy glow. This is beneficial for people who may work late nights or find themselves with a lack of sleep. It helps you to “fake it until you make it.”
This makeup product is one of the best ones on the market. While it may not be the best for people with very dry skin, it works for most skin types. It’s a dependable primer that is a perfect addition to your home makeup routine.
How To Apply For Best Results
While most primers are sold in a tube presentation or bottle, this product’s design makes it easier. Because you can choose the amount from the jar, you are able to avoid squeezing out too much and wasting it. Anyone who spends more than 5 dollars on a primer knows just how wonderful this is.
Before you apply this perfecting base, you will want to make sure that your face is completely clean. You will also want to moisturize your face beforehand to maximize its effect. Then, using your fingertip dot the T-zone of your face with the product.
After applying the product in the areas that you want to cover, rub and blend it in. The best way to do this for complete coverage is to do so in a circular motion. This helps to ensure that you get all your spots, pores, and blemishes covered. Make sure to avoid applying foundation until you are sure that your primer is completely dry.
What To Use It With
Some people like to use this product by itself, but this usually only works for those who just want to cover pores. If you want to have a flawless look and cover blemishes, this base works best with the foundation of your choosing.
Another product that you may want to combine with it is an eye primer. While this base works well for the T-zone coverage of your face, eye primer can help to ensure that your eyes look just as healthy as the rest of your face.
You can also use concealer over scars in combination with primer if you want to be sure to get a drama-free coverage.
Top Reasons To Try L’Oreal Magic Perfecting Base
One of the first reasons why you may want to use the studio secrets professional magic perfecting base is that it is highly affordable. While it’s price is extremely accessible, it still provides the quality you want in your primer.
If you have mildly oily skin to mildly dry skin, this product could work well for you. Those with regular to oily skin can trust that this product will keep away the shine that can happen in warm weather. Those with extremely dry skin may find that the mattifying effect emphasizes the flakes and dry spots. If you have very oily skin, the creamy texture may not work well with your skin.
Another reason why you may like this product is if you have an adversity to rich fragrances in your makeup. While it does have a slight scent, it is so subtle, you may not even notice. For those who work long hours and are tired of reapplying their makeup throughout the day, this is a god-send.
It may also be something that you will want to apply for special events such as graduations or weddings. These special occasions typically last over a span of hours. You may be having too much fun to realize that your makeup is suffering. So, instead of having to worry about whether your makeup looks flawless or not, apply the primer before your makeup in the morning. You can then head to your event without a worry.
It is also a favorite product for women who would like to minimize and hide effects from aging. It does a good job at hiding fine lines and wrinkles along with cover-up. It’s creamy smoothing effect plays a big part in this. Those who are prone to acne may find that this product may be a bit irritable.
If you are the kind of person who wants to be social media posting-ready, you may want to have a primer with you. It helps to ensure that your skin always looks photo-ready. If you have ever wondered how some “Instagram models” look so flawless, it could be that they are wearing a primer just like this one.
If you can get past the consistency which is a bit different than many primers, this base is reliable. From its affordability to its dependability to last, it’s a great option for most women. Give it a try and see how much of a difference it makes.